* not posting to get attention, but to remember why I was crying.
I am crying because there were some African American guys at my door and I didn’t know what the hell to do.. They kept ringing the door bell. I turned off every sound. I walked quietly to the bathroom and hid. I fell to the floor, weak & scared. Not knowing what to do, I started crying quietly to myself. They wouldn’t leave. They kept ringing and ringing the doorbell. I was really scared.. They didn’t leave ‘til about 5 minutes later. Now, I keep crying because that was a moment where I felt I was going to die.
this will always be my favorite post to ever grace tumblr dot com
All that crying and hiding, fearing for your life you didn’t call the cops? They could of ring your door bell by mistake while looking for someone.
See guys, it’s not just white people that’s stupid
L M A O
what in the simple bitch hell?!!!
reasons a group of black guys might repeatedly ring your doorbell
- they are selling candy/clothes/encyclopedias/kitchen knives
- they have the wrong house and think someone they know lives in your house
- they are being harassed/attacked on the street and need somewhere safe to hide
- something is out of place in your house and they are trying to alert you of it
- they threw a frisbee in your backyard and want to get it back
reasons this bitch decided a group of black guys where ringing her doorbell
fuck you. i hope you die. no, i legitimately hope you die. you are an anti-black piece of shit, you perpetuate the “black people are evil and scary” myth and you don’t deserve to live. you are the reason so many black men, women and children are killed on sight. i hope everything bad that can happen to a person happens to you. i hope you suffer endlessly.
seriously, fucking die in a fire.
“there were Black people at my door so I fell to the floor, weak and scared.”
mmmmmkay this is some racist bullshit
also weird and unnerving and pathetic